Wednesday, March 25, 2015

2015 East Coast Road Trip!

March 24-April 8, 2015


This great trip is being coined a 'Work-cation'. If it means I can see some new places, old friends, and create new memories I can deal with doing a little work! This time I get to travel up the coast with my roommate, breaking in her new car!

The Plan
We are leaving Jacksonville after work Tuesday.
Arrive in Fredericksburg and spend the night
Take the VRE commuter train to Washington DC
Spend about 3 days in DC
Take the VRE back to Fredericksburg
Spend the weekend with my mother
-This is where some work will take place
Then we will make our way to New York
-This is where more work will take place
Our last stop is New Haven
Then back to New York
Gretchen will be getting her wisdom teeth pulled at some point
Then back to Virginia to pick up our furry children who will be sufficiently spoiled by grandma.



No comments:

Post a Comment